Friday, February 5, 2010

i have been deleted...

Wow...I have been deleted...hidup tu ada pasang dan surutnya..mcm kerja..kerja pun ada jugak hari-harinya...aku gelar..hari hari bodo dan hari hari pandai..hehehe...anyway..title kali ni is only about my monologue saying that i have been deleted...i said to myself..."cool wan..cool.."...you have to be realistic...people wants you for a reason...If you are sick or what not...they will see your limit...I told to myself..i understand..saya fahamm..saya mengerti...akukenafiqir...hehe

4 comments:

beeRamza said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

jangan sempitkan pemikiran. tanye dulu baru wat kesimpulan. assumptions wont help. takde org delete. mungkin ade technical prob. haiih. dah makin sensitip ye?

ejai said...

delete ke "been removed by the author"..what the heck?..

ajiesam said...

apa apa lah...